Assam Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020
Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Resident of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test [PAT] -2020 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following State Government Polytechnics of Assam and Polytechnics outside Assam (against seat allotted by the Govt. of India)/ Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Sibsagar / Central Institute of Plastic and Engineering Technology, Changsari, Guwahati ( Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India ) for the session 2020-2021
- Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020, will be held at the following centres/places for admission into different Polytechnics for Diploma Courses in Engineering & Technology for the session 2019-20
- Director of Technical Education (DTE) has released notification for appearing in the Polytechnic Admission Test-[PAT]-2019 for admission into Diploma Courses in the following Polytechnics of Assam/outside Assam [against seat allotted by Govt. of India] the session 2019-20
- At present there are altogether 24 State Polytechnics situated in different places of Assam. These are:
- Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati
- Assam Textile Institute, Ambari, Guwahati
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- H.R.H. the Prince of Wales Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jorhat
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Lahowal, Dibrugarh
- Silchar Polytechnic, Meherpur, Silchar
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
- Residential Girls` Polytechnic, Golaghat
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
- Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria
- Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating, Golaghat
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali Sibsagar
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Tinsukia Polytechnic, Tinsukia
- Morigaon Polytechnic, Morigaon
- Udalguri Polytechnic, Udalguri
Some other Institutions outside Assam have Engineering & Technology Diploma courses for both boys’ and girls’ [against seat allotted by Govt. of India]Affiliation
- The State Polytechnics of Assam are affiliated to the State Council for Technical Education (SCTE), Assam. The SCTE, Assam is a Council of members appointed by the Govt. of Assam to advise the Govt. in all matters relating to Technical Education in the State.
- The Exam Committee of the SCTE is responsible for conducting the Diploma Exams in different disciplines in Engineering and Technology offered by the Polytechnics of Assam and also to Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar & Dr.Bhupen Hazarika Regional Govt. Film & Television Institute, Guwahati.
Details Of Course PAT Exam 2020 @dte.assam.gov.in
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test PAT 2020 – Apply Online for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2020 Application Form in DTE Assam, Assam. Online Applications are invited by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) from 1st March to 31st March 2020.
Exam Name: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) – 2020
Entry Qualification: Candidate must pass the H.S.L.C. or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with –
- 40% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks [average] in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
Maximum age as on 31-12-2020:
- 20 years 6 months [General]
- 23 years 6 months [SC/ ST]
- For Institutions outside Assam [against Govt. of India allotted seats]: Upper age limit is 20 years 6 months.
A candidate should be physically and mentally fit. A candidate may be asked to appear before a Medical Board duly constituted if required
An application fee of Rs.500/- [plus bank charges as applicable] is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process.
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Admission test will be held in all the Polytechnics of Assam on the subject Science and Mathematics on the date and time as notified by the DTE
- Maximum marks – 100 marks for multiple choice questions
- Total duration – 2 hours
- Level of question paper – The question paper will be of HSLC level
- Subjects – Science and Mathematics
- The medium of instruction is English
- Candidate will have to darken the Circle against the correct answer in separate OMR Answer Sheet
- Admission test for Modern Office Management (MOM) Diploma Course will be held in the subjects English and General Knowledge on the date and time as notified by DTE Assam.
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus 2020
- Multiple Choice Questions will ask in science and mathematics.
- It also covers General English and General Knowledge each will be objective and subjective based one.
- Written test (pen and paper-based) will conduct at the various exam center.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- It carries total 100 questions in the examination.
There will be no negative marking in the test.
So, prepare well and know the exam pattern to get eligible for polytechnic colleges in Assam.
Assam PAT 2020 Counselling Procedure
Counselling dates have released by the DTE, Assam. Now, it’s time to check the information about the counselling for admission. It is the most important and recommended entrance exam for the polytechnic admission. If you have qualified for the exam then you need to register online for the counselling and fill the choice of colleges. After that, the board will issue the seat allotment results.
DTE will schedule the three round of counselling. The notification for the counselling will issue in the newspaper as well as an official website. Candidates can fill the Assam PAT 2020 Counselling Form and fill the colleges for admission. Admission will be possible on the behalf of merit list and interview. Candidates must carry all required documents along with Xerox copy.
> 10th & 12th Class Mark Sheet
> Residence & Income Certificate
> Passport Size Photographs
> Birth Certificate (If any)
> Part B of the form
> Admit Card
> Caste Certificate
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Admit card
Eligibility candidate gets the opportunity to download the admit card from the official website. Furthermore, the admit card carries personal information and identity option to enter into the examination hall. Candidates have to visit the official website and bound to provide the update keep a close eye on admit card notification.
Candidates have to retain the Assam PAT Admit Card 2020 for future reference. The admit card details are regularly notified on the official website and get everything related to the card details. The admit card will be issued at the right time as well as download the admit card from the official link. So, candidates can get attention on the regular notification of the exam and apply.
Assam PAT 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are requested to apply online by logging into www.dte.assam.gov.in and click on “Online Application for PAT-2020
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The Online Application will start from 01st March 2020 and will be open till 31st March 2020
- Online Downloadable Brochure is made available while applying online. Candidates are requested to read the Brochure carefully for seat availability, eligibility and other conditions
- The Admission process will be governed strictly by the Rules and Norms specified in the Brochure. In case of difficulty for applying online candidates may take assistance from their nearest Polytechnic Institutions
For more details, please visit https://dte.assam.gov.in/
IMPORTANT LINKS :
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1: From when can I apply for Assam PAT Exam?
As per the latest notification, the Assam PAT Application Form will be available from 1st March 2020. So, candidates can start applying for the Assam PAT.
Q 2: What is the last date to submit the Online Assam Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Application Form?
The last date to submit the online Assam PAT Application Form is 31st March 2020.
Q 3: How can I download Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card 2020?
You can visit the official site @ dte.assam.gov.in , there find the direct link which is flashed as “Download Admit Card.” Click it and then enter your details to download it. Or else, you can check AllJobAssam.com Now to get the stepwise downloading process.
Q 4: What is the Marking Scheme for MCQs in Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Exam 2020?
Candidates will be given a total duration of 120 minutes to complete the exam. All the questions in ASSAM PAT 2020 will be of multiple-choice type. There will be no negative marking in the test.
Q 5: When will DTE Assam release Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Results?
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Results released on June 2020
Q 6: How can I check my Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Result?
Candidates can visit the official site @ dte.assam.gov.in. From the home page, you can check the direct link to check your results. Or else, check AllJobAssam.com to get the steps wise process.
Q 7: What is the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Entrance Exam date?
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Entrance Exam is scheduled for 10-05-2020.
- Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020 | 521 Posts Online Apply (Grade- III, IV)
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 | 79 Posts Online Apply (Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital)
- Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Papers || Download Gauhati High Court LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Question Papers Dowload
- Lockdown e-Pass Apply Online Now (State Wise) All India | Corona Curfew e-Pass
- KDMC Recruitment 2020 | Medical & Paramedical Staff | 546 Post
- Aadhaar Card Download, Correction, Status Online | “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchaan”
- Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana Find Your Name @ mera.pmjay.gov.in
- AHSEC 12th Books PDF Download Now | Arts, Science, Commerce E-Book @ ahsec.nic.in
- DEE Assam LP/UP TET Teacher Merit List Download 2020 (District Wise Merit List)
- Assam COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass Apply Online
- APSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer (Civil) Sericulture [Last Date Extended]Last Date: 04/06/2020
- IOCL Assistant Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 | Apply OnlineLast Date: 06/05/2020
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 | CSO, Manager & Others 3696 PostLast Date: 2020/05/15