Assam COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass Apply Online
Addressing a press conference held in Guwahati, the Assam Health minister said that from April 25 to April 27 people will be allowed to commute back to their respective places and the state government has taken the decision by following the guidelines of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
“The people who have their own vehicles stuck in different districts due to the novel coronavirus lockdown, they can apply for an e-pass with the respective district Deputy Commissioners. Patients will be allowed to visit government hospitals for treatment but they will also have to apply for e-passes,” Himanta Biswa Sarma said.
“From April 25, the inter-district movement will be felicitated for patients and the government will take strict action against those vehicles plying on roads with the e-passes issued for patients but without a patient on board,” the Assam Health minister said.
He further said that the Assam government will arrange few buses of the Assam State Transport Corporation (ASTC) for the window period for the people without any vehicles or means of transport.
COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online Assam State
“The buses will ply on designated routes and such people will have to call #104. Apart from it, migrant workers will also be allowed to commute within the three-day period and a maximum of 25 migrant workers will be allowed to travel in one truck or bus,” Himanta Biswa Sarma said.
The Assam Health minister also said that the state has reported 34 positive cases of Covid-19 so far and 19 patients have been discharged from hospitals and one patient had died.
“No new Covid-19 positive case has been detected in the state in the past seven days,” Himanta Biswa Sarma said.
He also said that a total of 5,789 swab samples have been tested so far and 214 test results are awaited.
Document’s Needed to get Apply E-Pass Corona Lockdown
- Candidate Name
- Applicant Village or Town Name
- District Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No.
- Other Relevant Documents
- RC Booklet of the Vehicle (Registration Number)
- Government ID
- Photograph Identity proof of the Candidate
- New Passport Size Photos etc.
Assam COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online
“Due to the overwhelming response on 104 for the inter-district public transport requests for medical emergencies etc you may also alternatively click on this link and fill up your details.
If you have filled up the form you need not call 104″
Due to the overwhelming response on 104 for the inter-district public transport requests for medical emergencies etc you may also alternatively click on this link and fill up your details. https://t.co/pcls6ofDhD
If you have filled up the form you need not call 104
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) April 22, 2020
Apply Online Link for E-Pass COVID-19 Lockdown :
|Apply Online E-Pass||Click Here|
|Check E-Pass Status||Click Here|
- Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020 | 521 Posts Online Apply (Grade- III, IV)
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 | 79 Posts Online Apply (Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital)
- Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Papers || Download Gauhati High Court LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Question Papers Dowload
- Lockdown e-Pass Apply Online Now (State Wise) All India | Corona Curfew e-Pass
- KDMC Recruitment 2020 | Medical & Paramedical Staff | 546 Post
- Aadhaar Card Download, Correction, Status Online | “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchaan”
- Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana Find Your Name @ mera.pmjay.gov.in
- AHSEC 12th Books PDF Download Now | Arts, Science, Commerce E-Book @ ahsec.nic.in
- DEE Assam LP/UP TET Teacher Merit List Download 2020 (District Wise Merit List)
- Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020-2021| Notification,Syllabus @dte.assam.gov.in
- APSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer (Civil) Sericulture [Last Date Extended]Last Date: 04/06/2020
- IOCL Assistant Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 | Apply OnlineLast Date: 06/05/2020
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 | CSO, Manager & Others 3696 PostLast Date: 2020/05/15