Assam Public Service Commission(APSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Sericulture under Handloom Textiles and Sericulture Department.
Name of post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of posts: 1, [UR]
Pay: Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
Educational Qualification: A candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent degree recognized by Government of Assam.
* The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(i) The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose.
(ii) The candidate must produce Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable –
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
Application Fee: As per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No. ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018 the Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
1. For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
2. For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
4. As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to apply: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website
www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-04-2020 04-06-2020 during office hours.
|Advertisement Details:||Click Here|
|Application Form:||Click Here..|
- Lakhimpur Medical College Recruitment 2020 | 521 Posts Online Apply (Grade- III, IV)
- DME Assam Recruitment 2020 | 79 Posts Online Apply (Lakhimpur Medical College & Hospital)
- Gauhati High Court LDA Previous Papers || Download Gauhati High Court LDA/ Typist/ Copyist Question Papers Dowload
- Lockdown e-Pass Apply Online Now (State Wise) All India | Corona Curfew e-Pass
- KDMC Recruitment 2020 | Medical & Paramedical Staff | 546 Post
- Aadhaar Card Download, Correction, Status Online | “Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchaan”
- Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana Find Your Name @ mera.pmjay.gov.in
- AHSEC 12th Books PDF Download Now | Arts, Science, Commerce E-Book @ ahsec.nic.in
- DEE Assam LP/UP TET Teacher Merit List Download 2020 (District Wise Merit List)
- Assam COVID-19 Lockdown E-Pass Apply Online
- Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2020-2021| Notification,Syllabus @dte.assam.gov.in
- IOCL Assistant Officer Posts Recruitment 2020 | Apply OnlineLast Date: 06/05/2020
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 | CSO, Manager & Others 3696 PostLast Date: 2020/05/15